Tuesday 7 May 2019

My dogs ages(maths)

We have been learning about maths and how to get 15 with 3 numbers and then try to get 45.
The dog question is easy and challenging at the same time I worked out 1+9+5=15 1x9=9x5=45.
What I found easy is multiplying all the number like 9,1 and 5 together and plussing them together and what I found challenging is working out in my head all the numbers ad adding them all up to get 45.What I think that will make it easier and less challenging is to work it out in my book first or make Garth and add up all the dogs ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.