Wednesday 22 May 2019

My foot stamp

Today for Manaiakalani the class and I made a digital footprint.
What I found fun was you got to choose what image you want to put on your footprint and going on line to search up what you want,what I also found fun is it looked really cool when your done and you'll be proud of yourself.
what I found challenging is you had to type up what you wanted and try to find the perfect one to fit on you footprint.
what I found easy is copying and pasting it onto my footprint because I'm good at that and overlapping.

2 comments:

  1. Finn I like your explanation about what you were learning when you were creating your FOOTPRINT. You clearly identified the challenges as well as the parts you found easy. I like the FOOTPRINT you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Declyn I go to Paroa school Greymouth you are our buddy class this term I really liked how you explained what you did we did this back in 2016 and I really enjoyed it when I did it and maybe next time could you elaborate it a bit more. Come check out my blog at http://paroagreydeclynk.blogspot.com/

    Thanks Declyn

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.