Thursday 27 June 2019

What's at the bottom of the sea?(reading)

 This is my what's at the bottom of the sea.What I really liked is drawing my dumbo octopus and my underwater city gard br a giant great white shark.What I found cellenging is trying to not rub out the thing that I don't like so it won't affect my coloring in with watercolor pencils.What I did not like was trying to think of the answer to right down in my reading book.Reading is actually my favorite subject because I like doing all the drawings to save into my book for a lifetime.And another thing I like is seeing how great it really is when I'm finished and on the way seeing how much progress I've made too.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finn,
    I like the way you have described about your learning such as you liked drawing your dumbo octopus. I like drawing too. Sometimes I use it to help me learn something.
    Do you think you could add another photo with a close up of what you are reading?
    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.