Tuesday 18 June 2019

Very much good maths

This Is my wonderful peace of paper  that is touch down right in my book. well let's get into the awesome stuff now...
So what I found funnest of all was the times tables.I really like them because I am good at them and this time they are big two digits and one digits. What I found challenging was thinking of really doing the algorithm and putting the numbers up next to the two digits.
what I found easy was getting the answers from the question.So say:
73x7= ?
So I go 7x7=49 then add a zero to 490.
Then 7x3=21
I then go 21+ 490=511
=511

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finn, I'm Natasha from Paroa School. I love doing multiplication too! I've recently re-learned how to use an algorithm and I find it really fun. It's great to find another student that likes maths too. Just a friendly reminder, make sure you check your spelling and grammar as a peace used in that context would actually be piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,thanks for viewing my blog.
    Next time I will have a good reread and edit my writing.
    Thanks again,
    Finn

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.