Thursday 1 April 2021

How to use Mathletics

Today Taine and I did a short video on how to use mathletics for the new learners in our class. Some points in the video are pretty cringe, (not gonna lie.) I really enjoyed recording the video, because it all seemed to work out well in the end, (at least in my point in view.) I also enjoyed choosing which music we should use, *spoilers* we ended up on avengers theme song for the hero part. What I found challenging was that we video was quite slow when it came to loading/processing so it was annoying to put on my blog. Anyways... ENJOY!

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Finn! I'm Ruby from Gisborne Intermediate, New Zealand.
    I like how the audio is loud enough to hear, it isn't too loud and it isn't too quiet, either. I also like how you have included a friend in this, because I think that it shows how social you are.
    I also like the transitions included in the video, they are really clean! But one thing you could improve on is that the video could be a bit longer, if you had time, but otherwise it is fine!
    Oki doki bye bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.