Wednesday 9 September 2020

Scratchy buddy time!

 This code for scratch may of taken up a lot of my time, but in my opinion, it was worth it. What I enjoyed was the start of making it, Such as: Choosing the starting background, selecting my characters, and thinking of the different startings that I could choose from. What I did not enjoy was the changing of the background during the code, because I had to make completely new characters, because I could not think of any other way to do it. What I found interesting was, the range of options I had with backgrounds and characters. 

 
Here is a collage of all the code that I did all from scratch: *hehehe, pun*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.