Thursday 5 September 2019

speech

(This is how it would be i´d I read it.)Hey guys breaking frisbee news the other day I was at the park and I saw a frisbee getting bigger and bigger suddenly it hit me. I’m going to tell you why laughter is really important part in life.But who doesn't like laughter? Laughter is really good for you I´ll tell you why later, now how it happens.
How do we laugh what is it about.It starts off when you hear or see or hear something that's funny. That causes a electrical current that goes through your brain which make 15 mussles in your face contract, you then begin to gasp.If your laughing really really hard your tummy starts to hurt and your eyes water up.
How do we laugh what is it about.It starts off when you hear or see or hear something that's funny. That causes a electrical current that goes through your brain which make 15 mussles in your face contract, you then begin to gasp.If your laughing really really hard your tummy starts to hurt and your eyes water up.
What I mean by laugh to death, is that you can actually laugh yourself to death.  Yes itś true Instances of death by laughter have been recorded from the times of ancient Greece to the modern day. In Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs, the heroes cross a "Chasm of Death" filled with gas fumes that  cause uncontrollable laughter, ofren killing those who try to cross the chasm.Also in batman the joker often kills his victims using a poison that causes an uncontrollable fatal laughter.
Scientist reckon that you have to get tickled by surprise that what really make you laugh, but have you ever tried to tickle yourself for me its just giving myself a good old scratch.Because it really doesn't make me laugh.Normally it's pointless.Some people aren't ticklish because some parts of their body are not sensitive at all.But you might be ticklish on one part of your body and another part wasn't So say if your really ticklish on your feet and not ticklish at all in you arm pits.
Just remember laughter can go a long way because laughter is an instant vacation.And as Maurice Chevalier said “You don’t stop laughing because you grow older and you grow older because you stop laughing”.Oh yeah like that time when a bottle of coke   smashed me in the face, luckily it was a soft drink,

Thankyou.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Finn I'm Mark. I go to Paroa School and I am a year 7. You're speech is really really cool. I was amazed about how well you did on your speech but maybe next time you could double check your work because sometimes it doesn't make sense and you repeated your sentence about how laughter makes the muscles in your brain. Other from that you're in the clear with me :) Thanks Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool did you present that in front because I did mine a week ago and I did mine on sports I like how you spread out your ideas next time double check your work before you post it
    if you have time come check out my blog on http://paroagreydeclynk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Declyn, Thanks for checking out my blog!
      Next time I will double check my post before I post it.
      Thanks again,
      Finn.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.